Meetings are cancelled until further notice, due to COVID-19
On the upside, a good chance to work on your collections, or articles for the Journal!
Stay safe & well
Now available - a special ~200-page anniversay publication
Launched at NZ2020 - $34 to Members, $39 to non-members.!
01. 100 Years of The New Zealand Stamp Collector - Adam Miller FRPSNZ & Brian Vincent FRPSNZ
02. New Zealand Chalon Printing Dies 1854 - 1865 - Gerald Ellott MNZM, RDP, FRPSL, FRPSNZ
03. The New Zealand Chalon Vertical Overlaps of 1863 - Andrew Gould FRPSNZ
04. New Zealand Chalons cancelled using the Perkins Bacon Obliterators - What more is there to learn? -
05. The 1882 ‘Provisionals’ and a new set for catalogue listing - Robin Gwynn RDP, FRPSL, FRPSNZ
06. The Duplex Perforations of De La Rue & Co. on New Zealand’s 1935-36 Pictorials -
Geoff Rickards FRPSNZ
07. New Zealand Law Courts Revenue Stamps - Mark Benvie FRPSL & Alan Craig FRPSNZ
08. L Sanderson, Second Secretary/Treasurer of the Philatelic Society of New Zealand -
Lindsay Chitty FRPSL, FRPSNZ
09. Jim Hanna - A History of his Covers - Stephen Jones
10. Mechanical Copyright Stamps used in New Zealand - Adam Miller FRPSNZ
OFFICE HOURS: WED-THURS 10:00-1:30
240 Jackson St, Petone, from front.
Rear entrance, off Bay St carpark